Sunday, October 21, 2007

Top 10 Mozilla Firefox keyboard shortcuts you should use!

Mozilla Firefox is my no. 1 web browser and I also must admit that it is the most used application on my desktop. I’m using it on daily basis and as I like to do things fast and in a comfortable way I’m using keyboard shortcuts. I thought that they could help to many of my readers too, so I’d love to share them with you:

1. Ctrl+T [open a new tab]
2. Ctrl+W [close current tab]
3. Alt+D [go to addressbar]
4. Alt+K [go to search bar]
5. Ctrl+Shift+T [reopen the latest closed tab]
6. Ctrl+F [search the page]
7. Ctrl++ or Ctrl+- [increase/decrease text size]
8. F5 [refresh (reload) page]
9. Alt+Home [go to homepage]
10. Ctrl+Tab and Ctrl+Shift+Tab (or Ctrl+PageUp and Ctrl+PageDown) [go to the next/previous tab]

The order of shortcuts is random as I’m using them also randomly, but those are my most used keyboard shortcuts in Firefox.

6 comments:

Brhlik said...

"3. Alt+D [go to addressbar] " and "5. Ctrl+Shift+T [reopen the latest closed tab]" really helps me, thx...

surya said...

Its ok man....add some extra shortcuts if u come across

Anonymous said...

thanks dude...nicely summarised..

Vijesh said...

Good.
But lot of irreverent payperpost in between. Got the practice from Barbi :)

surya said...

yeah anna.....started earning a lil :)

Anonymous said...

I didn't know about the reopen closed tab short cut. That's gonna come in handy. Thanks.