Saturday, October 27, 2007

Google updates its PageRank™

Did you notice something different on my blog today? I mean the PageRank™ icon at Google toolbar above!

It is showing a PageRank™ of 2 out of 10. I know, I know there is nothing to boast around with just a PR 2 but I am really happy about it. I was like waiting for so so long, finally I got my blog ranked by Google. I still remember a few weeks back, how I'd always check my Pagerank™ and worried why I am still not ranked (N/A) by Google. But now, I am relieved but I will keep on working on this blog and target a higher PageRank™ on the next update.

And most importantly,

Thanks to my readers, visitors and drop-byers. It is you that keep this blog growing !!

Google will update the PageRank™ once in a while hence we would have no idea when it is going to update again.

Check your PageRank™ here





6 comments:

Brhlik said...

My blog have only 1/10, but better then nothing...

surya said...

hey dont worry marty...have more links of your blog then next time the PageRank™ gets updated you will get a nice rating...

Deepak said...

Congrats dude!!
My page rank is not available....
but it is only 9 days since i started my blog!!!

crazed_heck said...

my blog is not ranked...sad..

Sriram said...

My PR increased to 1..And how did you provide a built in PR checker into your post?!>

surya said...

I just googled...